Total Pageviews

Wednesday 12 January 2011

Just A Few Words

Hi there, Gentle Reader...
                         I'm going to make no bones about this, our journey is having it's fair share of bumps along the way. If I earned a pound for the arguments caused when friends told us they were expecting, I wouldn't have to work, it's not that we dislike our friends being happy and knowing they are going to have their family extended by one or two or maybe more, but, the feelings always come back to the reason for our struggle, me!
   Yesterday and the night before were a prime example, a couple we are friends with have recently been blessed with the birth of their first baby, which brings up the feelings, that anyone in the same position as us already knows. So the emotional conversation starts again, regarding issues around me and Boney, then, eventually, the main issue is finally raised, my weight! I know I have got to lose weight for my health and also to attempt to increase my greatly depleted counts, however, I find it hard to cope emotionally, so find myself finding solace in the bottom of the bread bin, biscuit tin, yogurt pot or any other food related location. It's basically emotional eating and it's doing me NO DAMN GOOD!!!
   Now, however, in 2011, I am going to knuckle down and try to crack this. If you happen to read this, please, feel free to either encourage, berate, banter or any other comments you may feel like putting. Sometimes this quest can feel so lonely, although it's a path walked together (somewhat of a philosophical finish there, I think you may agree...)

1 comment:

  1. With determination, love and respect for one another you can accomplish miracles. Remember it only takes one of those little swimmers to get the process started.
    Best of luck to you both.

    ReplyDelete